Friday, July 3, 2009

June 12-14th- Weekend in TC with the Family

Such a fun weekend in TC.  Mike had to work that weekend, so I drove up north for some TC fun :)  Friday night, I arrived just in time to see Seth Bernard, Daisy May, and Rachel Davis perform at a Porterhouse Productions event in the backyard of friends Sam and Abby Porter's TC home.  Abby is my best friend Lindsay's older sister, and she and her husband Sam are bringing some great music to Northern MI.  What a cool place to see a concert, and the music was awesome!! 


Saturday, Mom, Dad, and I hit the driving range.  We had a great time, and I got some tips, especially on putting that has since helped my golf game. We followed that up with a great dinner at Apache Trout Grill.  Yum!  


Sunday we went to Christine and Todd's new house and had a great dinner.  Grandma Maas and Grandma Nichols joined us too!

Avery and I 

Avery's self take of us :)


Aden and I

Avery and Bee
Aiden, all bundled up after a dip in the pool. 


All in all it was a great, and relaxing weekend catching up with every. 

No comments: