Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Nichols Family

We had a wonderful, but brief (19 hours in TC) trip home to Traverse City to spend the day with my parents, my sister and her family, and our extended family on my dad's side. We had a wonderful time catching up with everyone. It makes me realize how lucky we are to all live close enough to carry on this tradition of driving to spend time together every Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year Thanksgiving was at my parents house, and "Christmas" is at my Aunt Kathy's on December 20th. It was also great having Christine and Todd's kids there and getting to spend time with them!


Aiden and I enjoying time together after dinner!




Mike and Avery after a trip to see the Elsenheimer's new puppy "B".


Dad, Avery, and Christine

Avery decided she wanted to try some more turkey after dinner, the leg she chose was almost bigger than her!!

Story Time....pretty sure this one was about puppies....


Todd and I watching the kids play in the hot tub!



Happy, full, and feeling blessed after a wonderful visit home!

No comments: