Friday, August 7, 2009

24 Hours in TC....


I hate to say it but I am way behind on blogging....but I am trying my best to catch up!

About a month ago, Mike and I were both starting month long rotations in the ICU...Mike in the Adult Medical ICU, and me in the Neonatal ICU. We had really busy months...with only 4 days off..3 of which we had off together!

The first day off, July 6th, we headed to TC for the Cherry Festival...only 24 hours, but well worth it!

The Nichols family...and a beautiful sunset


All 6 of us!
-for those who don't know...Mike, Laura, Dad, Mom, Christine (sister) and Todd (brother in law)



Following sunset cocktails on the back of the Amara, we all headed to North Peak for dinner, followed by the beer tent. Then all 6 of us stayed the night on the Amara... practice for our upcoming journey to the North Channel.


The next day, the sun was out and we braved the wind to enjoy some time on the water... you can see all the boats that fill West Bay....not to mention the festival in the background!

We took a cruise on the Amara... and Mike and I admired dream houses on the bay. All in all a great day...I even got to drive the boat!

No comments: