Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kiawah Island, SC

We had a wonderful trip to Kiawah Island, SC this year.  We enjoyed a week there, with an overnight trip to Savannah, GA which we will mention in a separate post.  It was so great that Mike's parents, Lisa and Steve, and the 2 of us were able to spend some quality time together!!



Mike on the beach...


Farkel or Greed :) 


Dolphins!!






The alligators in Kiawah always scare me!






Brunch at Husk, one of our favorite restaurants in Charleston! 


Biking the beach





Family dinner




Savannah at our B&B





Baby H at about 21 weeks and 2 days :) 


Practicing with my new digital SLR- what a great B-day present, thank you to all who contributed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura & Mike,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Kiawah Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane